Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. We celebrated our birthday on the weekend and it was fabulous.
We have listened to your questions and are giving you the answers in our 20 Facts About Us post to celebrate our 20 years on this planet.
1. ‘Buttercrumble’ comes from a combination of our childhood nicknames and our love for sweetness!
2. We started illustrating as Buttercrumble in 2011 but have been illustrating together since we could hold a pencil.
3. We are identical twin sisters and enjoyed switching identities and causing mischief at school.
4. One of our biggest influences as children were the illustrations of the Oompa Loompas by Quentin Blake for the Roald Dahl novels.
5. We once dressed up as Oompa Loompas for a school play.
6. Chloe has a love for lasagne equal to that of Garfield the Cat.
7. Abigail is a chocoholic and proud!
8. We are both studying a degree in Graphic and Communication Design together at The University of Leeds.
9. The Broken Bone Tally; Abigail: 4 Chloe: Nill.
10. Chloe is precisely ten minutes older than Abigail.
11. We were born in the year of the dog and are definite dog lovers.
12. We own a naughty beagle called Honey.
13. We are vintage enthuasts and can often be found rumaging for retro gold!
14. We take part in baking every week, alternating between savoury and sweet treets. No prizes for guessing our favourite type of treat.
15. One food Abigail can’t stand is cauliflower.
16. We don’t drink coffee or tea but are quite partial to a hot chocolate.
17. We were born in a seaside town which inspires us in our art work.
18. We both love Autumn because of the cosy nights in, fireworks and crisp leaves.
19. Chloe’s favourite film is Breakfast at Tiffanys, Abigail’s is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
20. We both love the book ‘The Great Gatsby’ and the glamour of the 1920s.
So that rounds up our 20 facts about us! If you’d like to know anything else just pop us a message or comment.
Stay up to date by following us on Bloglovin’.